~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~ ~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~

Great

Great job, gave me the feel of a movie. my only critisism is i didnt like the legs they just looked weird, otherwise its great, will the 45 version be free to see?

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

Great Job

Very Nice animation great work, nothing more I can say really, it was funny,and i liked the jokes.

SSB:Brawl SSB:Brawl

Good Job

It was good, and nice to see, but I didn't really like the slow paced animation. Otherwise I was good and you left Tension with the To Be Continued.

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

Pretty Caramel Game

haha get the joke there? mint, Caramel, haha whatever anyway, its a pretty kickass game with a very creative idea which is hard to do, I liked killing nazi's OH SO MUCH, but maybe thats because im jewish there were a few little glitches, like a got a game over right as some dude was crouching and he stayed on screen for the rest of the time, But it was a great game, Be drunk more.

I-smel responds:

I didn't get the joke =(

Heist II - Greed is Hell Heist II - Greed is Hell

Awesome Game

God damned zombie, scared the shit outta me. otherwise the game was clever, the expressions were priceless and it was compelling, good job!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Not to good

Sorry guys but you can even resize right the levels are was stupid and its just not very good....