~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~ ~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~

Great

Great job, gave me the feel of a movie. my only critisism is i didnt like the legs they just looked weird, otherwise its great, will the 45 version be free to see?

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

Great Job

Very Nice animation great work, nothing more I can say really, it was funny,and i liked the jokes.

SSB:Brawl SSB:Brawl

Good Job

It was good, and nice to see, but I didn't really like the slow paced animation. Otherwise I was good and you left Tension with the To Be Continued.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Supprising

At first look I thought "This dosnt deserve front page" but I decide to keep watching, and im glad I did, its great, I loved how you made it first a circle, into the shape of a bullet, then lighing, the aftertrail of the bullet, finally color, and then show it hitting, its like taking the meaning in death and killing and turning it into peaceful art. Next time just work on the Stick man more, All I got to say,
GREAT JOB!

Reiko - S'no Fair Reiko - S'no Fair

It was Good

I loved your art style, as a art entuaist myself it though the character design was great but the katana was a tid bit overdone, well whatever, my main problem was the actally animation you either were trying to give it a storybook kind of feel or you need to work on your animation, well I though it was pretty good, a little dark, but a good job nontheless

"Winter" "Winter"

Intresting

Obviously it looks as though a ton of effort went into this and I know im going to sound like everyone else but it was a tad much blood. It was very sad but it was very detailed and I love your style of drawing. What happened that killed the Hobo at the end?

Sherbalex responds:

he was filled with worms and shit (if i had animated it, it would have been more clear).

SpermRider 2 SpermRider 2

Pretty damn good

It was pretty good! I loved the art detail and the way you made this, the story was pretty funny and it was hugley creative, weird as it may be. I might be picking at it here but near the end wear he's flying to the Sky Egg a little white rip keep popping up on the side. Just letting you know. Good Job!

SMW: Parodies SMW: Parodies

AWSOME! TO DA MAX!

I love it! The frogger thing made me laugh til It hurt...It was great I give it a ten! I need a animator..but i dont pay...still would you like help me?

Imaginary Friend Imaginary Friend

My god this flash is wonderful

the Graphics were Pretty good and simple I liked it...the flash...really touched my sould...i swear i almost cryed...Very nice job.

No Christmas For You! No Christmas For You!

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!

Foamy you absoulutly rule not like the guy who posted below me who's review had nothing to do with what foamy said! You know I'm jewish and I couldn't give a shit what we do in school "lets make christmas trees" FINE anything is ok with me as long as we do some jewish related things to you know passing out dradels or even making them who gives a shit what goes on if its against your religion get the Fuck out!